- Augmented reality game for smartphones
- The object of the game is to count birds in the sky by tapping them on the phone's live camera feed
- The tapped birds will be marked making cute sounds and giving points to the user on screen
- Image recognition + human intelligence will be used to count the birds
- The game willl utilize the built-in camera and GPS info to automatically gather data about birds in various locations and send them to a central server
- The data may be processed there to create maps of bird migrations or in any desired way
After trying to solve 2 different problems and finding out that they were already solved in the exact way we intended to solve them, we turned to this problem which looks fun and does not have any solutions yet. We also have a mobile man on our team which helps with the domain of knowledge.
In the few hours that we had, raising the idea for a unique solution and presenting it.
- More detailed game design
- How to process & present data on the backend