Social media and internet will be powerful tools to promote the project “Paroles Urgentes”, a contest on the use of art to fight against corruption.
The contest itself and the art work of the participants are all excellent material to create a buzz on the fight against corruption.
The project “Paroles Urgentes” is a contest on how to use art to fight corruption. This is an opportunity to use online media to promote the fight against corruption by:
- Mediatization of the contest
- Showcasing the participants artwork
- Opening an online debate about art and corruption
The work aims to:
- Create athe buzz about the event
- Encourage other people to participate
- Raise awareness about corruption
Two sub problems can be presented:
- Create a platform to showcase the artcases of different participants
- Accept submissions of artwork online